Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Should Probably Grow Up...

So I was walking into work today after my lunch break and I usually take the stairs because its just one floor up. Well, directly at the top of the stairs is a fire alarm. For some reason I want to pull it SO BAD. Of course I don't, that's just dumb. But this wasn't just a today thing. It's pretty much every day that I see it. And the fact that I am no longer 7 and still tempted to pull those things really causes me to question my maturity.

So Dad - consider this my excuse: As long as I still want to pull fire alarms, I'm not ready to get married :) whew.



It's just asking for it, no glass or anything

1 comment:

  1. Yay I finally found your blog! And I'll have to have a catchup reading time and read everything you've posted. By the way, I used to work in a building and once in awhile the emergency phone in the elevator would ring while I was the only one in there. I always debated: Should I answer it? And I never did. I see that as similar to your fire alarm temptation.

    ReplyDelete